Saturday 5 May 2012

Top 10

Here are my top 10 favourite photos I have taken and a little reason why..


"My Blue Butterfly" 
was taken in Spain and I just love the contrast between the butterfly and the gray blurry background.
                                                                                      

This shot was taken at our friends the Almack's Wedding. The two cheeky monkeys on the outside of the older girl who's thinking... "Ahhh to be young again"

This was taken at a wedding I did in 2010.  The happiness on the brides face says it all.

"Its gonna be a long way baby"
These three baby swallows were hatched in a half way house on my local golf course. A few days later they set off on there long migratory journey to Africa and its one of my favourite snaps.

This was at a wedding a did recently and love the daffodils and the train of bridesmaids behind the bride and her father.
Little George Horner is a star. 

"Contemplation"
This was a random shot I took whilst walking through a park in London and just like the colours of the autumn leaves and the dappled light.

This hansom chap Is my local kingfisher who I have spend a fair bit of time following him up and down the river near my house.

I did a shoot in a local studio for little Adam Pritchard and his family.  He reminds me of what I was like at his age surrounded by animal books.

Me and my Wife were lucky enough to go the the Maldives on our honeymoon which is a truly amazing place and a photographers dream with its flora and fawna. This Ghost crab was very photogenic.
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment